Beyond Manners/Service Dog 3 class includes:
Prerequisite: Graduation from Advanced Manners/Service Dog 2.
- Continuing the behaviors learned in Basic Good Manners/Adult Service Dog Foundations, Intermediate Manners/Adult Service Dog 1 + CGC and Advanced Manners/Service Dog 2
- Transitioning Push cue to closing doors, cabinets, etc.
- Training Pull cue to open doors
- Increasingly challenging Polite Greetings
- Teaching to carry items
- Learning to put front paws up on table, chair, etc.
- Training “Bring” to retrieve items
- Continued work on Hold/Give, Leave It, Stay, and Heel
- Building duration, distance and distractions for Go to Place and Under
- Introducing tasks specific to handler’s needs
6-week class. Each class is 60 minutes. 6 dog limit per class. Instructor: Jill Freifeld
March 12th, 2019 at 7:30pm
May 14th, 2019 at 7:30pm