Peaceable Paws Household Paw Course
Looking for creative ways to have indoor fun with your canine pal? If so, the Household Paw Course is just for you! Make use of everyday household items to provide your dog with indoor games and exercise. Crawl under chairs, roll out the carpet, play with laundry baskets and much more. Finish the class on Graduation Night with an Indoor Paw Course that puts together all the fun stuff you worked on during the six weeks. And most important… HAVE FUN!!!
Must be a Peaceable Paws Basic Good Manners graduate or receive trainer approval to attend.
This class is 6 weeks / $160
Instructor: Pat Miller
Maximum 6 dogs per class.
No refunds will be given after the class begins.
- Talking Button
- Bobbing for Hotdogs
- Chair Crawl
- Push (Ball, Carriage, Wagon…?)
- Push (Rolled up runner carpet)
- Jumping Stick/Hoop
- Trapped Treat/Toy
- Your Choice – Week 1 Behaviors
- Paws Up/Pivot/Perch
- Your Choice – Week 1-2 Behaviors
- Push (Pooh, Wagon, Cart)
- Hind Feet Perch
- Jump In
- Your Choice (Weeks 1-3 Behaviors)
- Go ‘Round
- The Name Game (Object Discrimination)
- Your Choice (Weeks 1-4 Behaviors)
- Your Choice (Weeks 1-5 Behaviors)
- Indoor Par Course