Positive Perspectives will show you:
- How management works in the world of dogs.
- One technique that prevents 75% of problem behavior before it happens.
- Which leashes and collars create behavior problems and which ones don’t.
- Why clicker training is so popular and so effective.
- One toy no doggie household should be without.
Here’s what Dog Professionals say about Positive Perspectives:
“Pat Miller’s book should be on the shelf of anyone sharing their life with a dog. It fills a void for veterinarians who do not know where to direct their clients for humane, same and safe basic behavioral and preventative advice.”
– Karen L. Overall, MA, VMD, PhD, Author, Clinical Behavioral Medicine for Small Animals.
“Positive Perspectives is chock-full of great information! Pat Miller’s knowledge and love of dogs shines through on every page.”
– Patricia McConnell, PhD, Author, The Other End of the Leash.
“A positive, humane, and fun approach that makes the most of the dog-human relationship. Pat’s pearls of wisdom apply to both new owners as well as experienced trainers. Shelters can confidently recommend this to their clients. The training is humane and adoption is promoted!”
– Julie Morris, ASPCA Senior Vice President, Shelter Outreach.