New Beyond Manners/Service Dog 4
Service Dog 4 class includes:
Prerequisite: Graduation from Beyond Manners/Service Dog 3 class.
- Continuing the behaviors learned in Basic Good Manners/Adult Service Dog Foundations, Intermediate Manners/Adult Service Dog 1, Advanced Manners/Service Dog 2, and Beyond Manners/Service Dog 3
- Increasing duration, distance and distractions for Go to Place, Under and Stay
- Working on handler-specific tasks
- Public outings to work on Stay, Heel, Leave It, Polite Greetings/Say Hello, etc.
Graduation requirements to qualify for Service Dog 5:
- Attend at least four out of six classes
- Down/Stay for three minutes while handler moves fifteen feet away
- Under for five minutes
- To be determined, according to handler-specific needs/tasks
6-week class. Each class is 60 minutes. 6 dog limit per class. Instructor: Jill Freifeld